As an open source software platform, DSpace is primarily developed, maintained and supported by volunteers from throughout the world.
Our DSpace Ninjas will take care of all your DSpace tasks.
- DSpace installation (latest version 6.3) and data migration
- User interface customization
- Submission and input forms customization
- Responsive user interface
- Search engine “ready” dspace
- Interoprability for optimized metadata exchange
- Free SSL certificate
- Continous support for hosted dspace
- Batch import, export and editing of items
- Multiple authentication methods including IP based authentication
- Optional integrations with ORCiD, Sherpa Romeo and many more
- Weekly backup of data
- Usage statistics
If you have a question about DSpace’s features, usage, or a technical issue, please contact us